- Haiti Trip - June 2018
- Letter from Jonathan
- Quick Facts About Haiti
- Ministry Details
- Trip Checklist
- Packing List
- Trip Rules & Team Covenant
- What To Wear
- Prayer Partners
- Medical Release Form
- Permission Form For Minors
- Donations To Bring
- How To Get A Passport
- Resolving Conflict
- Trip Finances & Payments
- How To Raise Funds
- Trip Schedule
- Flight Information
- Baggage Information
- Language Helps
- Helpful Hints
Ministry in Haiti
The main ministry that we have in Haiti is to bring glory to God, make His name great, and to invite others to be worshippers of the One, True and Only God.
We will accomplish this through the following possible means:
1) Vacation Bible School
- Our VBS team will be responsibie to do a 3-4 hour VBS program at various churches and orphanages throughout the week.
- Story Time (drama/skit/illustrations)
- Game Time
- Craft Time
- Other Ideas: Puppets, Magic Tricks
- Each VBS will average around 50-100 children
- All children will be fed a meal at each VBS
2) Special Needs Work
- We have built relationships with a few ministries that specialize in working with children and adults who have special needs. Our Special Needs team will spend 1 or 2 days with each of those ministries. (See this photo album for some pictures from our 2014 Trip)
- Our Special Needs team will also come up with a mini VBS that includes story, games, and crafts to share while at each location.
3) Medical/Dental Clinic
- We partner with a medical clinic just around the corner from the Rev Home.
- We also sometimes send our medical teams to various sites to organize a mobile medical clinic.
4) Construction Work
- Our construction team will primarily focus on needs at the Rev Home and the Transition Home
5) Food Distribution to Poor
6) Prayer-walking / Street Evangelizing
- Prayer is the most effective weapon we have to break down the strongholds of Satan and open the path for the Holy Spirit to move and work in powerful ways.
7) Encouraging National Pastors and Believers
- Visiting their church on Sunday
- Hosting Vacation Bible School at their church
- Minor Contruction Work at their church
- Pastors Conference (if we have Pastors on our trip)
If God leads you to go on this trip then that means He has a specific plan and purpose for you to be a part of this team. After we confirm all the team members we will discuss in further detail what role and ministries that you will need to be prepared for. The above are just possible opportunities that we will have. Some of you will take a lead role, while others will be in a support role of encouraging our other team members as they share and show God's love.