Laxminarayanapuram Village Water Well
Special Thanks to the Purpose Driven Community Group
- Number of Houses: 300
- Population: 1,200 people
- Rate of Literacy: 43%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer, it is very hot with temperatures reaching as high as 120 degrees many days.
- We estimate this well will be used by 580 people (120 families) per day.
- Current water source are open water wells, which are not cleaned. Some people have gotten diseases from drinking that water.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor David & Village President Nagabhushan Rao
- This water will be used for drinking, cooking, washing clothes, and bathing.
- This well is located next to a church and is accessible to all
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: October 9, 2016 @ 8:00AM