Erlapally Village Water Well
Special Thanks To: Team Running Water (Harrisburg Marathon 2016)
- Population: 500 people
- Rate of Literacy: .9%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching well over 100 degrees each day
- We estimate this well will be used by 100 families per day
- Location of well: In a Koya people group village.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Padaga Suribabu & Family
- They previously had to walk more than 3km for clean water or more than 1km for water that required boiling.
District: East Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: April 5, 2017 @ 4:22pm