Thadepally Village Water Well
Dedicated to the Glory of God
- Population: 110 people
- Rate of Literacy: 10%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching well over 100 degrees each day
- We estimate this well will be used by 25 families per day
- Location of well: In a remote Koya people group village.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Kathmala Lachireddy & Family
- They previously had to walk more than 2 km's to get water
- It was creek water and it used to get them sick even if they boiled it.
- This well will save them approx 1 hour each day
District: East Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: April 5, 2017 @ 2:34pm