Marimadla Village Water Well
Special Thanks to Red Land Football Camp
- Number of Families to Use Well: 120
- Number of People to Use Well: 600
- Rate of Literacy: 55%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer, it is very hot with temperatures reaching as high as 120 degrees many days.
- Current water source are open water wells, which are not cleaned, and the government also provides water but it is not sufficient.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: T. Ephraem & Family
- This water will be used for drinking, cooking, washing clothes, and bathing.
- They previously had to walk more than 1km for clean water.
- Many in the Village suffer from Typhoid in Malaria
GPS Coordinates: 18.55194, 78.61505
District: Rajanna Sircilla
Date of Dedication: November 2, 2017 @ 8:50 am