The Patha Ramavaram Village Water Well
Special Thanks to the entire 2017 Running Water for the Living Water Harrisburg Marathon Team!
- Population: 550 people
- Rate of Literacy: 10%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching up to 120 degrees each day
- We estimate 60 families will use this well each day.
- Location of well: In a remote Koya people group village next to a church.
- Before this well, they had to travel long distances (50 minutes) to get water and then boil it before using.
- They frequently suffer from malaria & typhoid.
GPS Coordinates: 17.3153, 81.91925
District: East Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: January 14, 2018 @ 9:00am