SOUTH ASIA TRIPS
WHAT WILL WE DO?
On this trip, we will serve. Although group activities are subject to change, here is a sample preview of what we may do on our trip:
- Encourage children and youth in our child sponsorship program by visiting the community centers and spending time with the kids
- Meet and show God's love to widows through a message and tangible gifts of a Sari and blanket
- Assist area leaders in their ministries (For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Visit and dedicate new wells installed by GPPD
As always, your safety is our priority. Our partners on the ground know and understand the language, country, and culture. They will always have your best interest in mind. We travel to and from locations by van or taxi as a group. Translators are available when needed.
How to Apply
Please submit these documents to complete your application. If you are accepted, you need to submit further documents, including medical information and a team covenant (rules) agreement.
For Team Members:
The additional information on this page is for accepted team members to review before our trip. Please reach out to email@example.com with questions.
Helpful Information for Team Members | Payment Schedule | Required Documents
Helpful Information For Team Members
How to Get a Passport / Visa
View instructions on How to Get a Passport from the Department of State.
Information on Getting a Visa.
Medical and Vaccine Information
The Department of State continuously updates travel recommendations, and requirements are subject to change. We update team members with changes.
Language Helps for GPPD Trips
In addition to these resources, we encourage you to look for additional language resources through Youtube or your local library. Translators will be available to help you communicate with the people you will meet.
Greece: Basic Greek Words and Phrases
Jordan: Basic Arabic Words and Phrases
Haiti: Basic Haitian Creole Words and Phrases
- The area where we will serve is home to over 20 official languages and over 100 additional languages. Hindi and Telugu are the most common in the areas where we will serve.
- Telugu Words and Phrases
- Hindi Words and Phrases
- In Uganda, it is estimated that over 70 languages are spoken. Of these, English, Swahili, and Luganda are the most common.
- Luganda Words and Phrases
- Swahili Words and Phrases
Fundraising With Flipcause
If you have trouble with your fundraising campaign, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|$750 ($1250 total)||December 1|
|$550 ($1800 total)||January 1|
|$500 ($2300 total)||January 15|
|$500 ($2800 total)||February 10|
*Approved team members do not need to resubmit documents already submitted prior to acceptance. Team members over age 18 may submit documents online OR by mail/scanning. Minors must print, sign, and submit documents with signed permission of a guardian (by mail or scanning and emailing to email@example.com)
SUBMITTED PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE:
- RISK STATEMENT
- BACKGROUND CHECK
- MANAGED MISSIONS Trip Application
SUBMITTED AFTER ACCEPTANCE: