Boddapally Village Water Well
Special Thanks to Zavadka Bible Fellowship for their Support of the 2017 Harrisburg Marathon Team!
Before this well, they had to get water from a stream. They had to boil the water. They frequently suffer from diseases such as malaria & typhoid. They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching up to 120 degrees each day
- Population: 220 people
- Rate of Literacy: 5%
- We estimate this well will be used by 60 families per day plus 800 other people from 5 surrounding villages.
- Location of well: In a remote Koya People Group village
- There is currently a church in this village that was started about 3 years ago
- There are around 30 Koya people who attend this church
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor B. Manikyam (Kumar)
GPS Coordinates: 17.55001, 81.91092
Mandal: Y Rayavaram
District: East Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: January 14, 2018 @ 3:30pm