Are you ready to be intentional in 2018?
Adventure with us and have a powerful experience helping to show and share God’s unconditional love to people in need!
Whether you are meeting an orphan you sponsor, teaching, doing medical clinics, construction, feeding programs, children's programs, developmental training, or microbusiness training, partner with people who have a like heart for showing His love.
Gpartners trips are great opportunities to see with your own eyes the real needs that many people throughout the world have and join with nationals and help make a long-lasting effect. Our trips are designed with an emphasis on helping the local church, both in America and in the places we serve. Bring your group with us, and we know you'll have an experience that will impact your entire church.
If you would like to take your church, class, or group, please contact us and we can discuss possibilities and ways we can utilize your team's specific gifting.
So if you are ready for an adventure and don’t mind getting a little dirty for the cause of showing His love, then search our upcoming trips and complete a Gpartners Trip application.
What Will We Do?
- Visit Children's Homes (play games / share stories)
- Share God's love in Unreached People Group villages
- Dedicate clean water wells in unreached villages
- Distribute food and clothing to needy villages
- Encourage and pray over widows
- Encourage Pastors & church members
- Spend time loving/encouraging Iraqi and Syrian refugees
- Food distributions
- Visit refugees in their homes
- Speaking at men's and women's meetings
- Sharing at AWANAS (kids ministry)
- Encouraging national partners and workers
- Visit Biblical and historical sites
- Spend time investing in the Rev Home kids
- Construction projects at the Rev Home
- Visit and spend time with Children with Special Needs
- VBS with community children
- Medical clinics
- Experience Haitian church
- Worship each night on the House of Hope rooftop
*Click the button above, then choose the trip the person you want to donate to is going on. From there you will find their personal trip page. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any trouble. Thank you!