India, a country about a third the size of the United States is painted by deserts, jungles, mountains, and seashores. Within her boarders is three times the population of the United States. She is made up of 2,600 diverse people groups, each with their own unique culture and deep traditions. The belief system in India is a dominant 90% Hinduism and Islam. India's slogan depicts well her diversity, "Incredible India".
Beneath the diversity and incredibleness of this nation, a large number of the world's population of orphans roam the cities and villages of India, leaving them easy prey for child work and sex slavery. Their mothers face the fastest growing crime in the country, violence against women. Sexual abuse, kidnapping, and slavery not only threaten orphans, but also the 40 million widows of India.
The vast amount of physical, emotional and spiritual needs in the country of India has touched the hearts of many. Joining together, we can bring HELP and HOPE to the people of India.
Village Travel Trips
Show Christ's love by traveling into the mountains and down a river to visit an unreached people group, dedicate clean water wells in rural villages, distribute food to the hungry, give clothes and blankets to widows, love on and play with children in some of our GPPD Children's Homes, and have opportunities to encourage local pastors and leaders.
Your Safety Is Our Priority. We will never put you in a known, dangerous situation. Our partners and workers on the ground know and understand the culture very well. They will always have your best interest in mind.
Come with us and experience "Incredible India"!
Cost Details & Schedule
|Payments Due By:||January Trip||March Trip|
|$500||September 3||November 5|
|$750 ($1250 total)||October 3||December 5|
|$550 ($1800 total)||November 3||January 5|
|$500 ($2300 total)||December 3||February 5|
|$500 ($2800 total)||January 2||February 27|
- Lodging at different hotels each night
- All meals in-country (excluding airport food)
- All in-country transportation & ministry expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Round trip ticket to and from Washington DC (if necessary)
- Passport + Visa fees, if applicable
- Vaccines & other prescriptions
- All items of a personal nature
- Price may change due to airfare
- Trip cost includes: Transportation, Lodging, Food, Ministry Expenses
- Other possible expenses may include: Passport, Vaccines, Indian Visa, Travel Day Food, Souvenirs
(Participants need to be able to tolerate long days, lots of in-country travel, and sometimes primitive sleeping conditions.)
* All applicants must fill out a GPPD Background Check Authorization Form & Risk Assessment Form when applying.