The Chukkapur Village Well
Our very FIRST water well
- The village occupies an area of 277 sq. kms and has population of 4122 according to 2010 Census.
- Male 40%, Females 45% and Children 15%
- Literacy Percentge: 61.11%, Male - 75% Female - 54%
- The village forms part of the rock formation is of the oldest type and rocky clusters lie scattered all over the village.
- The village generally experiences a dry climate.
- The average annual rainfall in the village is 25 mm and there is no sufficient rain fall during the year in the village.
- The village is not watered by any river.
- More than 1500 daily villagers will use this tube well.
Date of Dedication: August 20, 2011