Singaluru Village Water Well
Dedicated in Honor of Doug & Kaye Fist
- Population: 400 people
- Rate of Literacy: 59%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching 120 degrees some days
- Previously had to walk 1 km to get water.
- We estimate this well will be used by 350 families per day as other villages will come to use this well
- Location of well: In low caste slums next to a river
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor G. John
- The people living in these slums previously had to walk for water, beg for water, or if possible, buy it.
Mandal: Gudla Valleru
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: October 7, 2016 @ 7:38AM