Bitharapadu Village Water Well
Special Thanks To Central PA Proceeds for Poverty
- Number of Houses: 325
- Population: 1,200 people
- Rate of Literacy: 43%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer, it is very hot with temperatures reaching as high as 120 degrees many days.
- We estimate this well will be used by 525 people (125 families) per day.
- Current water source are open water wells, which are not cleaned. Some people have gotten diseases from drinking that water.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor Ananda Rao
- This water will be used for drinking, cooking, washing clothes, and bathing.
- This well is in a new village, just being developed.
Mandal: Jiyamma Valasa
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: October 8, 2016 @ 4:07PM