Naviri Village Water Well
Dedicated to this Village by the Lower Dauphin Soccer Association
- Number of Houses: 1,100
- Population: 1,500 people
- Rate of Literacy: 60%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer, it is very hot with temperatures reaching as high as 120 degrees many days.
- We estimate this well will be used by 150 people (30 families) per day.
- Current water source are open water wells, which are not cleaned. Some people have gotten diseases from drinking that water.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor David & Village President Laxmi
- This water will be used for drinking, cooking, washing clothes, and bathing.
- This well is located next to a house church and available for all to use
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: October 9, 2016 @ 9:15AM