Dammannapet Village Water Well
Our 100th Water Well!
Dedicated in Honor of Pastor Michael Grooms
- Number of Houses: 992
- Population: 4,551 people
- Rate of Literacy: 58%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer, it is very hot with temperatures reaching as high as 120 degrees many days.
- We estimate this well will be used by 1750 people per day.
- Current water availability is based on the amount of rain they receive. So for much of the year they were having to walk long distances for clean water.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Village elder Chandramauli & Family
- This well is powered by an electric pump
- This well is next to a church that is being built.
District: Karim Nagar
Date of Dedication: October 13, 2016 @ 2:02PM