Shanthinagar Village Water Well
Special Thanks to the Baader Family
- Number of Houses: 1,325
- Population: 6,250 people
- Rate of Literacy: 55%
- We estimate this well will be used by 450 people daily (70 families)
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor Mudavath & Family
- They previously had to walk more than 1.5 km for water which then had to be boiled and was causing them to get sick.
- This well will save them approx 2 hours / day.
- Well is next to a church
- This village is part of the Banjaru People Group
Date of Dedication: April 8, 2017 @ 12:47PM