Vikramapuram Village Water Well
Dedicated in Loving Memory of Brian Floyd
- Number of Families to Use Well: 200
- Number of People to Use Well: 1200
- Rate of Literacy: 55%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer, it is very hot with temperatures reaching as high as 120 degrees many days.
- Current water source are open water wells, which are not cleaned, and the government also provides water but it is not sufficient.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor Prabhaker & Family
- This water will be used for drinking, cooking, washing clothes, and bathing.
- They previously had to walk 5km for clean water.
- Many in the Village suffer from Typhoid in Malaria
GPS Coordinates: 18.81356, 83.44413
Mandal: Jiyamma Valasa
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: November 1, 2017