The Kothur Village Water Well
Special Thanks to the Millers with a Mission 2017 Harrisburg Marathon Team!
- Population: 350 people
- Rate of Literacy: 30%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching well over 100 degrees each day
- We estimate this well will be used by 130 families per day
- Location of well: Just off the Godavari River in a Koya People Group Village.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor Balaraju & B Bhargava
- They previously had to walk more than 3 km's to get water
District: West Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: January 9, 2018 @ 4:45 pm