Chinna Dendulur Village Water Well
Special Thanks to the Heister, Innerst & Moyer 2017 Harrisburg Marathon Team!
- Population: 160 people
- Rate of Literacy: 40%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching up to 120 degrees each day
- We estimate this well will be used by 20 families per day plus 170 families from 5 surrounding villages.
- Location of well: In a remote Koya People Group village
- There is currently no church in this village.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pallala Lachireddy
- Before this well, they had to go a long way to get water from a stream.
- They had to boil the water
- They had been suffering from diseases such as malaria, typhoid, chicken pox.
- Many of them get fevers that take a long time to get rid of
GPS Coordinates: 17.52053, 81.78425
Mandal: Rampa Chodavaram
District: East Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: January 14, 2018 @ 4:45pm