Rampa Village Water Well
Dedicated to the Glory of God!
- Population: 500 people
- Rate of Literacy: 10%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching up to 120 degrees each day
- We estimate this well will be used by 100 families per day and 500 others in surrounding villages
- Location of well: In a remote Koya people group village.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Yesurathnam & D. Kranthi Kumar
- Before this well, they had to travel more than 1km to get water.
- They had a tap connection to get water but can only get it if they have electricity which is about once a week.
- They also would get water from a stream, but in the summer it has very little water.
- They suffer from malaria & typhoid and fever. They also get throat allergies.
GPS Coordinates: 17.45654, 81.78108
Mandal: Rampa Chodavaram
District: East Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: January 14, 2018 @ 5:30pm