Chinna Addapally Village Water Well
Dedicated in Honor of Joy VerLee & Freightliner of Grand Rapids in Appreciation of their Support for the 2017 Harrisburg Marathon Team!
- Population: 130 people
- Rate of Literacy: 10%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching up to 120 degrees each day
- We estimate this well will be used by 30 families per day plus others from the surrounding villages.
- Location of well: In a remote Koya People Group village
- There is currently a church in this village with about 20 members.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor Prasada Rao & Yadakam Rambabu dora
- Before this well, they had to get water from a stream and boil it before using.
- They had to boil the water
- They had been suffering from diseases such as malaria & typhoid.
GPS Coordinates: 17.44906, 81.9352
District: East Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: January 14, 2018 @ 10:30am