Chidipalem Village Water Well
Special Thanks to Neal Family & Friends - Christmas 2017
- Population: 190 people
- Rate of Literacy: 10%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching up to 120 degrees each day
- Location of well: In a far back woods Koya People Group village
- Responsible for maintenance: G. Baburao
- We estimate 40 families will use this well each day.
- Before this well, they had to walk more than 1km to get water, then had to boil it before using.
- They frequently suffer from diseases such as malaria & typhoid.
- When the truck showed up to dig the well, they said "God sent the water"
- They are so happy that God is with them!
GPS Coordinates: 17.43396, 81.95952
District: East Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: January 14, 2018 @ 11:15am