C. Belagal Village Water Well
Special Thanks to Til the Work is Done Marathon Teams
- Population: 400 people
- Rate of Literacy: 42%
- We estimate this well will be used by 60-70 families daily
- Location of well: in a mountainside village
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: P. Samson Raj
- No. of Believers: 100
- They used to have to walk a trecherous route to get water.
- Would take them more than 1 hour and caused many pains in their legs
- They would also collect rain water and drink it directly.
- This is an electric pump well. They get electricity 2x's daily.
GPS Coordinates: 15.815650, 77.677383
Mandal: C Belagal
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: January 7, 2019 @ 8:25 AM