Dalaipeta Village Water Well
Special Thanks To Friends of GPPD
- Number of Houses: 400
- Population: 2,000 people
- Rate of Literacy: 48%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer, it is very hot with temperatures reaching as high as 120 degrees many days.
- We estimate this well will be used by 600 people (250 families) per day.
- Current water source are open water wells, which are not cleaned, and the government also provides water but it is not sufficient.
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor Kameshwara Roa & Village President G. Ramu
- This water will be used for drinking, cooking, washing clothes, and bathing.
- They previously had to walk 2km for clean water.
Mandal: Jiyamma Valasa
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: October 8, 2016 @ 3:23PM