The Naviri Colony Well
Special Thanks to: The Kirchner Family
- Population of village: 6650.
- Rate of Literacy: 70%.
- No sufficient rain fall and loose soil area.
- This village has no other water source.
- We estimate this well will be used by approx 1050 people per day.
- The government tried to supply by using water preserve in a water overhead tank and dig tube wells, but there was not sufficient water.
- Donor Page: CLICK HERE
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: June 8, 2014 09:20AM