Takaripalem Village Water Well
Special Thanks to Countryside Baptist Church
- Population: 400 people
- Rate of Literacy: 60%
- They have a dry climate and summer temperatures reach well over 100 degrees daily
- We estimate this well will be used by 100 families per day
- Location of well: next to village church
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor B. Ruben
- No. of Believers: 200
- They used to have to walk more than 3 km (they would use motorcycles or bicycles)
- Would take them more than 1 hour if they walked, carrying jugs on their heads
- They would do this 3x's / day somedays.
- The water would need to be boiled before they would drink it.
GPS Coordinates: 15.4166694,79.4997639
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: February 5, 2019 @ 12:41PM