This page is for race specific information about the 2021 Marathon. For general information, return to main page.
For the 6th year in a row, we are excited to be participating in the 2021 Harrisburg Marathon on November 13th and 14th to raise money for fresh water wells. If you have any questions about participating in the race in any way, please email Matt Riggins at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dana Cox at email@example.com.Thanks for helping us make a difference!
Registration and Discount Codes
- Cost $250 per team, or $210 with COUPON CODE: TRW21R
- Cost $90 per person, or $70 with COUPON CODE: TRW21M
Race Day Schedule (Subject to Change)
Order T Shirts
- Order & Pay Online (link here)
- If ordering online, you are welcome to use Promo Code "payoffline" if you want to pay via check/cash
- Send funds via Venmo @gppd2003 (Global Partners)
- Please include in comments that it's for raceday shirt payment
- Bring a check/cash to the Friday night rally (or give to Matt)
- Write check out to "Global Partners" or GPPD
Fundraising with Flipcause
Flipcause is a quick and convenient fundraising tool we use to help you collect donations for your well. The signup process is simple, and the page can easily be shared so others can support your goal on a secure platform.
We encourage and challenge you to set a goal of raising $100 per mile. That should be your team's aim. We also encourage the team captain to attempt to raise the most even if they are not running the longest leg. Friends, family, and church members that are not participating in race are welcome to fundraise as well.
Other Fundraising Ideas:
- “Sponsor a mile” letter/Donations
- Business Sponsorship Letter
- Flamingo a Yard
- Car wash
Course and Event Details
- Relay Race - Saturday, November, 13
- Full Marathon - Sunday, November 14
Printable Letters and Postcards
Interested in sending letters to prospective donors or business sponsors? Click here to view all printable documents.