Download Important Documents:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a way around the "processing fee" that donors are asked to pay online? If a donation is made online, there is no way around the processing fee. Either the donor pays it or we pay it. HOWEVER, if you (or your donor) mails a check to our office, that check will be added to your total visible online and no one pays a processing fee for a check. See the bottom of this email for our mailing address.
- If I volunteer or donate food for the Chili Cook-off and/or Square Dance fundraiser will any of the proceeds go to my account? Yes ... to both! We will keep a list of all runners who donate and/or volunteer and total proceeds will be split up evenly for each event.
- How do I make sure I get a RACE DAY shirt? This year's race day shirt will be a long sleeve (sports tek style) shirt with our RW4LW logo on the front and the sponsor details on the back. If you want a FREE shirt, you must sell at least 2 fundraising shirts. Otherwise each shirt will cost runners approx $20 (we won't know exact amount until we place order). We will need the help of all team captains during this process to make sure we don't miss anyone.
- Are the shirts in men's or women's sizes? Shirts are advertised as "UniSex". Unisex sizing is when the same cut of a style is offered in a broader size scale such as xxs-xxl and can be worn by both men and women. Women will typically buy into the smaller range such as xxs-m, whereas men will buy s-xxl.
- Are fundraising letters available? Yes ... see the link to the left to the front & back page of a sample letter.
- What steps do I need to take to make sure I'm fully registered? Each runner should follow these 2 steps to make sure they are fully registered for the race: