Race Day Schedule & Route
Pre-Race Meeting Area:
This is where the 9.5 mile leg will begin. This is also where the 3.6 mile leg will finish. This is the official starting & finish line in the 13.1 mile course.
This is how to walk to the 3.6 mile starting line. This is also where the 9.5 mile runners will finish.
Order Your Official Race Day Shirt
Red 2020 Race Day Shirts! - $20 each
- Order & Pay Online by clicking this link
- If ordering online, you are welcome to use Promo Code "payoffline" if you want to pay via check/cash/Venmo
- This will allow you to avoid the processing fee
- Send funds via Venmo @gppd2003 (Global Partners)
- Please include in comments that it's for raceday shirt payment
- Bring a check/cash to the race (or give to Matt or Dana)
- Write check out to "Global Partners" or GPPD
Registration & Cost
Please register ONLINE but use the following 100% off codes.
- 4 Person Relay: TRW2020RELAY
- 2 Person Relay: TRW2020TWORELAY
You will then mail a check payable to East Shore YMCA to the following address:
|Attn: Tom Gifford|
|East Shore YMCA|
|701 N. Front St,|
|Harrisburg PA 17101|
- Cost $210.
- 2 Relay members begin at Start line and 2 relay members will start at the one exchange point along the 13.1 mile course.
- 2 relay members will run approximately 9.5 miles & 2 relay members will run approximately 3.6 miles.
- Exchange point will either be at the park north of the Harvey Taylor Bridge or under the Walnut Street Bridge where the walkway leads down to the lower river walk. No timing mats or exchange of ankle bracelets.
- 9.5 mile runners would start at 12:30 pm in corrals and the 3.6 mile runners at 1:00 pm
- Cost: $150:
- Both participants would start together at the start line and run 13.1 miles. They would get in their corral at 11:30 am.
- All relay runners will receive a hoodie, bib and food coupon. They don't receive an official time or have the chance at a relay awards medal. The YMCA is still determining if they can afford to give the participants a relay finisher medal.
- Cost $100 each
- Full marathon runners will start in the 7-8:30 am window.
- 26.2 miles, Team Running Water participants are asked to sign up for Saturday and they will receive everything the other marathon runners receive.