Kothamunagala Village Water Well
Special Thanks to the Kyle, Noel, Matt & Vicki 2017 Harrisburg Marathon Team!
- Population: 600 people
- Rate of Literacy: 45%
- They always have a dry climate and in the summer it is very hot with temperatures reaching up to 120 degrees each day
- We estimate this well will be used by 80 families per day
- Location of well: next to a church
- Responsible for Maintenance and upkeep: Pastor S. Yesudanam
- Before this well, they had to walk 1-2km to get water, but it wasn't clean.
- Some would boil it, others would risk it.
- Those who could afford it would pay for clean water.
GPS Coordinates: 17.16503, 81.78973
District: East Godavari
State: Andhra Pradesh
Date of Dedication: January 13, 2018 @ 7:00pm