We currently DO NOT have any trips scheduled for UGANDA
You are invited to join us as we partner with In the Garden Missions in Uganda. Let's love on children, dedicate clean water wells in desperate villages, get our hands dirty doing construction projects, and possibly assist in medical clinics. And what's a trip to Africa without taking a boat down the Nile River?!
Go with us to show and share God's love in Uganda!
Cost Details & Schedule
|Payments Due||Deadline Date|
|$650 ($1150 total)||October 30|
|$625 ($1775 total)||November 30|
|$625($2400 total)||December 30|
- Lodging at missions guest house
- All meals in-country (excluding airport food)
- All in-country transportation & ministry expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Round trip ticket to and from Washington DC (if necessary)
- Passport + Visa fees, if applicable (Tourist Visa is approx $50)
- Vaccines & other prescriptions (Yellow Fever Vaccine is Required)
- All items of a personal nature
- Price may change due to airfare
- Trip cost includes: Transportation, Lodging, Food, Ministry Expenses
- Other possible expenses may include: Passport, Vaccines, Tourist Visa, Travel Day Food, Souvenirs
* All applicants must fill out a GPPD Background Check Authorization Form & Risk Assessment Form when applying.